From: jeffrey liegner <liegner@ptd.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: LIVP: Flaps DOWN very slow, normal speed UP, gear fine
Date: Mon, 27 Jul 2015 06:47:20 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I just noticed my flaps down speed is slow: VERY SLOW.  Flaps up moves briskly.  Gear cycles perfectly fine.
During flaps DOWN, the hydraulic will cycle every five seconds to charge the system, and full flaps down takes one minute or more.
It's been 13 years since I installed that system.  I'll be pulling the manual and reviewing the plumping.
I believe the needle valve manifold adjusts the flaps UP speed.
Any suggestions before I start?  Most common cause of this?

Jeff L
LIVP (N334P)