From: Jarrett Johnson <hjjohnson@sasktel.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Lnc235/320 Nose Gear Assembly
Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 09:52:14 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Hey Gary, ya it's been a long absence for sure. Not suprising on the oleo news, was in-line w/ what I expected actually. I'm not sure where that leaves me or if I should even attempt to complete the airframe. As I understand it, it's virtually un-flyable with the original caster wheel setup. I guess there is enough engineer in me that I could design and build my own but I'm not sure it's worth it or not. At this point I've not the funds to immediatly get to deep into it anyway, (it just litterally dropped into my lap quite suddenly) so an immediate purchase isn't possible, even if I found one that would do the job. At this point I was more just looking at my options type of thing.

Joseph, thanks for pointing that out. It's noted as a 360 unit which may not fit but might possibly be 'made to work', I'm not sure? I appreciate the heads up however!

Danny, thanks for pointing out the forum. I'm now registered there and will post any additional questions over there.

Thanks guys

Jarrett