From: Michael McMahon <michael@roifactory.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Lancair ES Project for Sale
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 07:20:29 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I’m selling my Lancair ES project. The airframe construction is complete with the exception of bonding the top to the fuselage. All that remains is Panel, Interior, Paint and Engine. This was the first factory Fast Build ES and much of the work was completed at the factory under the supervision of the staff builders there. I’m selling because the first of my four children has just entered college and financial realities are setting in that mean I’m unlikely to have the funds to finish the plane.

You can view an album of construction photos on Facebook at the following link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152410154478091.1073741825.307600498090&type=3

Please pass this on to anyone you know you might be interested.

Thank you,

Michael