From: Tim Olson <Tim@MyRV10.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Lancairtalk.net update
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 11:31:40 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
There is one feature I use on a forum that I use (I think based on the
same software as the new Lancairtalk one).  Even on my own forum,
I only log in maybe every couple of months...so this helps me
a lot.

There's a way to get notified of any new topic that shows up.
And then, if you actually view the posts, you can click
subscribe to the topic and get replies.  The catch is, you
only get one notification of topic replies until you once
again view the thread...and then you'll get future notifications
again.

At any rate, if it weren't for new topic notifications, I would
never even look at my own forum.  I think this is something
that needs to be turned on on your account, but maybe globally
by the moderator too.

Tim