From: John B <2thman1@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] TIT bung
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2014 16:46:54 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Justin,

The answer is complicated and variable depending upon what instruments pick up the data and where the turbo charger came from.  If it's a stock continental it might be good to start with Neal George.  If it's a built up engine I would take lots of photos and communicate with the avionics people who made your sensors for TIT.  They will generally supply the replacement.

You may be able remove the TIT and take the nut/ferrule assembly off.  Take the nut to the hardware store and trial fit it to their sample board.  The bungs are all NPT thread I think.

John Barrett

Sent from my iPad