From: F. Barry Knotts <bknotts884@earthlink.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Evergreen Aviation museum
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 07:30:46 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Adam,

Denise & I have an interest.  Of course, weather and maintenance status of N24XE status dependent, we would like to visit the museum.

Barry Knotts
IV-P, N24XE

On 8/20/2014 1:03 PM, adam@validationpartners.com wrote:
Hi All -

The 2014 Lancair/LOBO fly-in Redmond will include an optional excursion to the Evergreen Aviation Museum in McMinnville, Oregon (KMMV).

Where: Evergreen Aviation Museum http://evergreenmuseum.org/
Nearest Airport: McMinnville Municipal (KMMV)
When: Sunday, August 31
Museum Hours: 9a-5p

The plan is to have a group fly-out from Redmond Sunday morning. I will give the FBO a heads up to expect us. The museum is across the street from the airport and the museum will provide a shuttle to take us over there.

I will provide more details as I get them. 13 people have expressed interest so far. If you would like to attend, please respond back to me so I can get an accurate head count.

See you in Redmond!

Thanks,
Adam Molny
Legacy N181AM