From: Craig Gainza <cgainza@msn.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Fwd: Napa Lancair HPAG Fly In Confirmed October 10-12 at KAPC
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 14:43:23 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Back by popular demand (!!!), the 10th annual Napa Lancair/HPAG fly in will take place the weekend of October 10-12. The ground school and training will take place at the Napa County Airport (KAPC). The Nut Tree airport, where we have been for the past six years, is undergoing renovation (just got word about this yesterday), and the runway is shortened to 3800 feet until the end of November. Let's hope for sunny skies in Napa, which now offers an ILS as well as WAAS approaches should it be foggy. There are two runways well over 5000 feet at Napa and it is tower controlled.

I have arranged a hotel in Fairfield (Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott), about 20 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from our house, which will offer a $119 per room rate for attendees. Hotels closer to the Napa airport are pricier, but available if you choose. There is an FBO, Napa Jet Center, (707-224-0887) who you can contact for help with rental cars, alternate lodging arrangements, and hangar space, if you would like. There is truck and self service fuel on the field. I am trying to get everyone the local price which is .40 cents a gallon off.

Ground school will be from 8:30 to 12:30 Saturday and Sunday. Friday night we will have dinner at a restaurant TBD near the Napa airport, and Saturday night we will host everyone at our home for wine tasting and dinner. Casual lunch and snacks will be available Friday, Saturday and Sunday at our hangar in Napa.

We have 15 pilots now confirmed for the weekend. Those who confirmed will receive a more detailed email about flight training, payment, and the hotel code as soon as I have this information from Pete. I offered to help more with the flight training sign ups and times in order to make it possible for Pete to come, so I ask for your patience as we put this together!

Any questions, please email or call Sandy at 707-864-0330 or 707-290-9758. We look forward to seeing you all in October.

Sandy and Craig Gainza