From: Greenbacks, UnLtd. <n4zq@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: LNC2 Gear Pump
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 20:28:21 -0400
To: John Cooper <snopercod@comporium.net>
Cc: List Lancair Mailing <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hey, thanks for your response.
Which flight date are you looking at?
Your test gauge offer is much appreciated, does it monitor both HI and LO sides or do you switch from one side to the other?
I put 4ZQ up on jacks this morning and raised the gear. HI pressure immediately started to bleed off but it was interesting to note
that the gear stayed tucked up nicely until the pressure had dropped to 310psi. At this pressure, the gear doors had begun to open by about .125”.

Angier Ames

I’m at 250 Cutler Road
South Hamilton, MA. 01982