From: Berni Breen <bbreen@cableone.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Charts/plates/weather/XM radio
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 14:01:28 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
The installation of my new G900 package is complete and I now need to get subscriptions for charts, plates, weather and XM radio.  I did have a Garmin GDL69 weather receiver installed so the airplane is set up to receive Sirius weather and Xm radio so all I need to do is contact Sirius for a subscription.  My question is to do with charts and plates.  Are there options out there or is this a straightforward Jeppesen thing?

Sent from my iPad
Berni Breen
Bbreen@cableone.net