From: Dennis Ramsey <doramsey@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: More info on the down IVP
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 07:36:49 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
According to the LML archives link to Mr. Rogers website, Mr Rogers built a Walter turbine IV-P tail number N724HP.

Another paper indicated that the plane kept circling the airport with a landing gear issue and ran out of fuel.   However there was a post crash fire, so I am not sure what is accurate

The story indicated that both the pilot and the younger passenger were on their cell phones with their wives.  What a tragedy.  I feel for their families.