From: Danny <danny@n107sd.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Lancair 320 available
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:59:19 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
What's your asking price?

Sent from my really cool iPhone
Danny

On Mar 14, 2013, at 11:26 AM, Sky2high@aol.com wrote:

Terrence,

Thanks.  I'm still sticking around - maybe an LSA.  I just don't fly enough and it's time someone else got the chance to enjoy a Lancair.

Scott

In a message dated 3/14/2013 6:59:05 A.M. Central Daylight Time, troneill@charter.net writes:

Scott,

This is a superior aircraft, and I feel very privileged to have flow it for 3 hours, with your gracious permission and offer.
I'm sad to see it leaving its builder, improver and excellent pilot-owner. I wish I could afford to buy at what has to be a sacrifice price.
If it weren't for your generosity I might not now being enjoying my own 235/320.
Thanks,
Terrence

On Mar 13, 2013, at 10:30 PM, Sky2high@aol.com wrote:

LMLers,

The time has arrived for me to sell my Lancair 320, N92EX.  I have attached a two page pdf that describes its great features and contains a link to additional pictures.

Perhaps the reader is interested or knows of someone that would be interested in this Lancair or would be willing to post a printout of the pdf at their local airport.

Thanks,

Scott Krueger AKA Grayhawk
Cell 630-561-0400

PS Link to additional pix:  http://s1337.beta.photobucket.com/user/Grayhavvk/library/Lancair%20N92EX  and click on Grayhavvk.