From: Gary Fitzgerald <gbfitz@swbell.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: [LML] RE: Lancair 320 available
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 12:38:34 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Are you moving up, or moving out?

This is a real loss for those of us still building.

Gary Fitzgerald

LNC2 ~70%

St. Charles, MO

Looking for a good deal on

a rebuildable or used (I)O-360

Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 10:30 PM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Cc: celestialdiane@aol.com
Subject: [LML] Lancair 320 available

LMLers,

The time has arrived for me to sell my Lancair 320, N92EX.  I have attached a two page pdf that describes its great features and contains a link to additional pictures.

Perhaps the reader is interested or knows of someone that would be interested in this Lancair or would be willing to post a printout of the pdf at their local airport.

Thanks,

Scott Krueger AKA Grayhawk

Cell 630-561-0400

PS Link to additional pix:  http://s1337.beta.photobucket.com/user/Grayhavvk/library/Lancair%20N92EX  and click on Grayhavvk.