From: <vtailjeff@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Figuring out the pressurization system IV-P -- couple of questions
Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2011 02:10:21 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
No, it does not. It does have a pop off valve that is to protect the aircraft from over pressurization.

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 7, 2011, at 8:25 AM, paul miller <paul@tbm700.com> wrote:

Does the 4P have dual outflow valves like the other 2 aircraft I know of?   If so, is the emergency valve set slightly higher than the other?  If the 4P does not have dual outflow valves how does the airframe protect against overpressurization? I could not find the details online in a quick search.

but -2500 gets me a tad over the 5.5 psi and seems to work well)