From: Bill Bradburry <bbradburry@bellsouth.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: First flight of N249B
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:18:57 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I completed my first flight of my Lancair Legacy FG at Orlando-Sanford airport this morning.  (KSFB)  I had some issues with engine cooling so I limited it to only one time around the patch and landed.  The wind was a little difficult.  The takeoff and landing was on 9L and the wind was 170 at 12 Knots Gusting 20!  Not exactly 90 degrees, but close enough for government work.  Not the prettiest landing I ever made but not too bad!

As you may know, the engine is a Mazda Renesis rotary engine out of a 2004 RX-8.  The prop is an MT electric constant speed prop.  Runs very very smooth!

Looking forward to many more.

Bill Bradburry  N249B