From: McCune, Duane <DMccune@csuchico.edu>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: FW: 47th Annual Hayward Air Rally - June 10/11
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 19:18:37 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

This is a GREAT event to hone your skills and lots of fun too!!! See attached poster and visit the listed web site for more details.

Duane McCune

The 47th annual Hayward Air Rally will be held on Friday, June 10.  Our destination this year is again Bend, OR with a mandatory landing and fuel stop in Redding, CA.  The awards dinner and presentations will be Saturday evening June 11 in Bend.

Rally proceeds this year will help to fund three fully-paid scholarships for deserving youth to attend the EAA's Young Eagles Academy in Oshkosh, WI this summer.  We plan to select one scholarship winner each from the Hayward, Redding, and Bend areas.  A portion of your entry fee is considered a charitable donation to the Hayward Air Rally, Inc., a not-for-profit entity with IRS 501(c)(3) status.

The entry application is now available online at www.hwdairrally.org.

Attached is our publicity flyer.  We would appreciate any publicity help you can provide, by distributing the poster to your local FBO, flight school, local flying friends, or anywhere you think we can snag a new entry.

If you have any questions, please ask.  That's why the e-mail here is "info @ hwdairrally"  :-)

We look forward to seeing you on our starting line this June.

Chris Verbil
Chair, Hayward Air Rally Committee