From: randy snarr <randylsnarr@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: LNC2 over-center link
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2010 08:43:24 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Rod, We made a batch of these a few years ago.
They are still aluminum but they are very strong and they utilize a replaceable standard size brass bushing. We had some made with 7072 and I may have one of those as well. I know I have a few 6061's around.

Attached is a picture..
Contact me off line if you are interested...
Randy Snarr