From: paul miller <paul@tbm700.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: All you wanted to know about piston alloys
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:31:56 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Fred:
 Ring flutter has special characteristics all of its own.  If you think you

What did oil analysis indicate?   I would expect a lot of piston metal if rubbing and enlarged ring grooves occurred in the first 40 hours.   If not, then could it be reversed or wrong rings or some other explanation for the oil bypass at low power descents?  If both you and Steve did oil analysis I would be interested if the lab alerted you and whether your numbers showed any similarity.  I hope you get a quick resolution.

Paul Miller
Legacy