From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: Corona fly-in additional photos and info
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:36:04 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Posted for "n98pb" <n98pb@sbcglobal.net>:

 A big thanks goes to Aircraft Spruce and Jim Irwin, as well as Marketing
 Director Desiree Czaplinski for making our event a huge success!

 In addition to providing two $25 gift certificates (won by Set Crawford ~
 who was the first arrival, and Jim Thomas), they provided numerous catalogs.
 To our great surprise, they also provided a 2009 Warbird Pinup Calendar for
 each attendee, a catalog on CD, a bumper/window sticker, a sales catalog and
 a personal letter from Jim Irwin thanking them for attending the Lancair
Fly-in!!!

 Several carloads of folk went to Spruce to pick up needed parts and meet
 Desiree.  She also showed me their "Appreciation Wall" where people who
 thank Jim Irwin and Aircraft Spruce can send in an 8x10 photo with thanks
 written on it, are hung in nice frames.  Be sure to send in your airplane
 photo and it too will be hung on the walls!  This is a wonderful way for
 employees to walk the halls and be reminded of all the aircraft they have
 helped put in the air.

 Attached are a few more photos of the day's events.  A HUGE thank you to
 Keith Thomassen for making the drive down (450 miles, as the weather on
 Thursday wasn't nice enough to fly) and putting on a great forum on the
 Garmin and Chelton equipment.  And of course, Joyce Bricker for the fabulous
 salads!

 Susan