From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: Corona Fly-in photos
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 21:34:26 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Posted for "n98pb" <n98pb@sbcglobal.net>:

 To all who made the April 11 Corona Lancair/LOBO fly-in a success, thank
 you!

 We had 28 Lancairians show, plus several others from Corona who joined in
 the festivities.  As a mom and grandma, I always worry about getting enough
 food on the table, and we managed to get everyone fed not just once, but
 some went back for seconds and a few for thirds!  The tri-tip, the brisket,
 the shredded barbeque brisket and the ribs were a real hit.  All but about
 1/2 pound of meat was left, the salads and cookies devoured.  We were very
 pleased with the new barbeque guys who catered the meat and will use them in
 the future.

 As for the planes, Pat said we had 3- 360s, 3- Legacys, 3- ESs, 1- IV, 2-
 IVPs, 1- Glasair. Attached are a few of the shots taken.

 More info in another email.  Thank you to all who came!

 Susan Brunner