From: <marv@lancair.net>
Subject: Re: Lancair kits for sale (was "lml post")
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:34:04 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Posted for "Paul Bricker" <pbricker@att.net>:

 OK, I went to the Lancair web site, looked back through the LML postings,
 and consulted my ouiji board, all with no luck. So I'll ask here.

 WHAT MOVE ROBERT? Are you trying to tell us Lancair is leaving Redmond, or
 is this just a quick rumor to see if anyone notices?

 Paul Bricker

 N63PB

[word is that Lancair is moving to bigger digs for more room, still at Redmond airport  <marv>   ]

  _____

 marv@lancair.net