From: <mquinns@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Cleaning Tanks and In-Fuel Filters
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 22:36:35 -0400
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Bryan,
   When confronted with the same circumstances, my choice was to install two inline glass gas filters (sinctured), one for each tank. Boy, am I glad I did. The trash could be seen in the filter and I was removing them every five hours or so to clean them. A friend suggested to install two temporary fuel shut off valves that allowed me to close the fuel off and clean the filters with little effort or mess. After about thirty hours the problem cleared up.

Mark Quinn