From: terrence o'neill <troneill@charter.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] The TSA and MTJ (Montrose, Colorado Airport)
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 20:33:38 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
An excellent report. Things are happening in areas other than the economy.
Are the TSA's motivators running a flag up the flagpole to test our response? They clearly have an agenda anti-Av.
Would it be fortuitous for some ones of us to find out the name of the independent idea person behind this TSA program?
Might we ask around so as to better understand the long range objective of this person?
Would it prove useful to consider how this person might be dissuaded and personally experience some negative happenstance, some reversal of his fortunes, as he threatens ours?
Why Montrose -- near Aspen, and 180 kmi SW of Denver?
Any other questions occur to anyone?
I should like to be able to fly N211AL into MTJ, USA.
Terrence
L235/320
Airworthy