From: Lorn H Olsen <lorn@dynacomm.us>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Factory inspection costs
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 20:33:38 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Skip,

If you are looking for a quote from Lancair, contact Lancair. Their number is 541-923-2244. If I needed the inspection from Lancair, I wouldn't trust what someone else thought the price would be.

The rest of us are also interested, so please let us know what Lancair quotes.

Thanks,
Lorn

From: Skip Long <skiplong@videocomm.com>
Date: March 6, 2009 7:53:34 PM GMT-05:00

Can someone give me a ball park figure as to the cost of the factory inspections for the IV's required by AIG insurance?

Thanks
Skip
N47SL
--
Lorn H. 'Feathers' Olsen, MAA, ASMEL, ASES, Comm, Inst
DynaComm, Corp., 248-345-0500, mailto:lorn@dynacomm.us