From: randy snarr <randylsnarr@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: plennums this time with the pictures
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2009 19:53:34 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
All,
I have been looking for a solution to my plennum to cowl connection for the last few years. I Have tried several materials including the rubber from an inner tube and nothing has worked right. I had a few bands made out of neoprene material from a surf shop in CA. They are 2" wide and tight fitting. My gap between the plennum inlets and cowl is about 1/8 ". So far they are working great. They were $5 each to have made a nice connection. I should have done that 2 years ago.

FWIW...
Randy L. Snarr
N694RS
235/320