From: Chuck Jensen <cjensen@dts9000.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Swift Fuel reeks havoc on kitchen clearance
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 18:54:35 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Re: [LML] Swift Fuel reeks havoc on kitchen clearance
John,

Not to worry....tell the wife she's welcome to come along.  While the SF is about a pound heavier per gallon, it also has 13% more stored heat energy, so you don't need to carry as much fuel to go the same distance.  Funny how that works; heavier fuels hold more BTUs....must just be a coincidence.

Chuck Jensen