From: Brad Grandorff <brad.grandorff@gmail.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Lancair ES for Sale... 55K
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:11:40 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

A few of you may recall I had listed my ES.. I have sold the engine and most the avionics..

Expanding my business... why the banks are getting our tax dollars to expand their businesses...unfortunately they aren't loaning to us
to expand ours. :-) Politics aside....

Lancair ES
60% Complete
Extended Fuel Tanks
Polished Spinner
    Windows are installed, one wing closed, another ready to close. Most control surfaces such as hor. stab and vertical stab are closed.
    Everything you will need minus engine and avionics.
    1/2 roll of carbon fiber, hysol, primer, glass, wing jigs, fuselage jigs, etc. etc... and etc.

    55K.