From: paul miller <paul@tbm700.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Good service AOA repair
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 14:11:40 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
In my Legacy the primary batteries started to fail during loads and  before I could track the source of the problem (3-year old batteries) the problem caused voltage spikes on the ground and my 5-year old AOA display went blank.  I found the internal fuse in the AOA computer had failed so I replaced it and it failed again.  An email to Rob Hickman at Advanced Flight Systems Inc. in Oregon led me to return the computer to him for repair.   Yesterday, it arrived back in working order and as of yet I have no invoice to pay.    Since I have no stall strips or stall warning this device is good to have back in the panel.  The service from Advanced Flight Systems was fast and they fixed the problem.

Paul Miller
N357V Legacy
Spruce Creek