From: Taylor, David <dtaylor@crescentpark.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] TruTrak autopliot and RF
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 13:34:18 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I have the same problem.  The Trutrak ADII jumps around in pitch when I transmit on my SL30 Com.  I think the problem is the com antenna is not grounding good enough on the airplane belly.  The surface is a little uneven where it mounts.  I am putting aluminum foil between the mount to get a better contact.  Don’t know if this will work though.

Dave T

Legacy