From: Hilgard Yahoo <wpedwards@hilgardhouse.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] Re: Corona April Fly-In Event
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 16:37:49 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Saturday, the day before Easter?

Sent: Monday, March 02, 2009 6:20 PM
To: lml@lancaironline.net
Subject: [LML] Re: Corona April Fly-In Event

Posted for "n98pb" <n98pb@sbcglobal.net>:

 To All Who Are Interested:

 Corona airport (AJO) in Southern California will be hosting a Lancair Fly-In
 on April 11!  We will be on the field around 9 a.m. for those who want to
 arrive early.  Special events that day will include:

 Speakers (weather permitting their flight here):
  Keith Thomassen
  Don Barnes

 Lunch - $5 donation

 Aircraft Spruce Shopping - Spruce is about a mile from Corona Airport and
 runs shuttles all day long for those who need to make a few purchases.  Gift
 certificates from Spruce will given as door prizes!

 Applications and information will be available for those who wish to join
 the newly formed LOBO (Lancair Owners and Builders Organization).  LOBO is
 working with insurance companies regarding obtaining coverage for our
 planes; is standardizing flight and ground training programs to keep pilots
 current on their skills; hosting maintenance clinics; and holding social
 events.

 If you are planning to attend, please email Susan Brunner at
 sabrunner@sbcglobal.net so she can get a head count for food.  Look forward
 to seeing you on April 11!

--

For archives and unsub http://mail.lancaironline.net:81/lists/lml/List.html