From: Burr Bryan <bjburr@mwheli.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Fwd: [Lancair_ES] New Style ES Front Seat Componnents
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 15:00:52 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

Many of you know that my friend Willie Sturgis of Sturgis Designs upholstered my ES and over the years he has done several other airplanes.  He has developed a very nice composite storage pocket and back plate for the new style ES and IV seat frames.  I think they are a terrific product.  Any of you considering what to do for seat storage should take a look at these.

Bryan J. Burr
N132BB
Super ES

Begin forwarded message:

Bryan,
  Hope all is  well my friend.  I have created a Molded Back-Plate Kit that is available to customers using the new style adjustable seat for Lancair ES, and IV style aircraft.  The new back-plate offers great storage capacity in a slender, lightweight epoxy lay-up.  It is a beautiful shape that will add function and styling to seats built by the  do-it-yourself builder or upholstery professional.  They come ready to be pre-mounted, covered by matching upholstery and could even be filled and painted to match instrument panels or interior paint.  If you know of professional builders, upholsterers or others that might be interested in these components, I am looking to make contact with them.  Please feel free to forward this email to potential customers.  Regards,  Willy