From: Craig Schulze <craig@skybolt.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: P-MAGS
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:29:17 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>

I have about 100 hrs on my P-Mags.  I love it.  Very easy to install. They have preformed flawlessly and I did notice a slight increase in power from the standard mag.  I am using a standard aviation plug but will soon go to an Iridium so I can gap them more appropriately for an electronic ignition. I will not use auto plugs.

Craig

Lancair 320  73S