From: Giffen Marr <gamarr@charter.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: IV Manuals needed
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2009 17:29:17 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Clear Day

Steve

I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU WILL SAVE BY ONLY GOING TO THE LIV. SOME SIMPLE SAVINGS IN THE LIV-P ARE DO NUT PLATES ON ALL THE FIREWALL FITTINGS AND COVER WITH GE SILICON. REPLACE THE AILERON AND ELEVATOR BOOTS WITH THE PRESSURAZATION KITS. FOR THE LIV, YOU WILL HAVE TO SEAL THE ENTIRE BAGGAGE AREA TO KEEP THE COLD AIR OUT OF THE CABIN AS WELL AS SEALING THE FIREWALL. YOU MIGHT SAVE A LITTLE TIME ON THE CABIN DOOR CONSTRUCTION, BUT NOT MUCH ELSE.

Giff Marr

LIV-P/Mistral 75%