From: warren hogge <lancairlover@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: TSA Hell is Starting!
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:45:42 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
On 2-25-09 at MYF on my electric scooter I went through security gate then across street [50'] to my mail box. Someone 250' away started -Sir! Sir! I go over to see what the problem is. DIDN'T YOU SEE THE SIGN THAT SAID TO WAIT TIL THE GATE CLOSES!!! Well I was only 50' away now I'm 250' to talk to you. I left, went back to hanger.
   10 min. later at my hanger this guy shows up demending my ID. Who are you? and no you can't have my ID. I am a TSA agent.
   Escalating!!!
   He goes into my hanger. I put my arm out to stop him tell him to get out, he runs into my arm-----Says I am assulting a federal officer. I call 911 He then stops. Finally steps out.
   Owner of fbo shows up. I finally give him ID after owner says yes he is TSA.
    Think I will ever get "the new badge" to come into airport?