From: Jim Thomas <mypa12@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Legacy Gear Retraction Problem
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:45:42 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Erik,

I experienced the same problem when I was doing my condition inspection.  I traced the problem to an "outer" gear door that was adjusted too tight against the wing skin.  The door acting like a spring pulling the gear down away from the sequence valve causing the hydraulic pressure to cycle within the system.  All I needed to do was loosen the outer gear door rods one turn and the problem went away.  See the attached link to my posts to the Legacy Builders Forum on this problem.  Give me a call if you want to discuss this in detail. 209-962-0910.

http://www.highrf.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=359&p=1379&hilit=gear+jerky#p1379

Jim Thomas
Legacy #166