From: Tom Gourley <tom.gourley@verizon.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: !IMPORTANT! New TSA Security Directive
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:45:42 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
"The frustrating thing for me is that there are alternatives to blanket, draconian rules that make it difficult to enjoy aviation. While expressing our frustration at this problem and saying 'no' to the TSA's SD, we also need to help these guys understand that we can effectively take care of this problem, how we can do it, and why it is in their (TSA's) best interest to let us do so."

You're assuming that they might want to understand.  You're also trying to apply logic to a bloated bureaucracy.

Tom Gourley