From: Dan Kalmbach <Dan.Kalmbach@johnstonesupply.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: RE: [LML] IV Manuals needed
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:45:23 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Clear Day

Good afternoon, just a quick note about manuals for your Lancair IV. About two years ago , I had my plans loaded on a cd for I believe Tom O’Grady. I think I can find the original and have it copied if you are still in need. My plane and plans are for the 1997 era with some upgrades that Lancair mailed to me over the years. I will be out of town for about a week, but if you are interested, I will see what I can do for you when I get back. Looking forward to your reply, Dan Kalmbach. I can also be reached by cell phone at 559-313-9114