From: Don Barnes <don@cellarideas.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Data plates available again
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 18:53:50 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi all,

I did another run of data plates as I have been out of them for a couple of years and have been asked repeatedly for them. If you're interested in getting one, send me an e-mail. The price is 20.00/plate. Attached are some shots of the plate and how it looks on the plane.

The one thing you'll need to do is to have your info engraved in the fields. These are backed with an industrial strength adhesive. Just peel off and stick on.

Don Barnes

Image
Data_plate_1.jpg
Image