From: Colyn Case at earthlink <colyncase@earthlink.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Deice for the IV
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 14:44:39 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Except for Robert Simon, this is pretty much the story I get about RDD.
possible levels of service:
a) costs what they said, it works, and no collateral damage
b) costs a lot more than they said but it works and no collateral damage
c) costs a lot more than they said, there is collateral damage, but it works
d) costs a lot more than they said , there is collateral damage, and it doesn't work

Robert says (a)
Generally I'm hearing (d) from most people.

I would jump on it even at (b).