From: Lorn H Olsen <lorn@dynacomm.us>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Ryan 9900B
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 08:13:21 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Dom,

My Surecheck, Trafficscope Micro will not display the aircraft's own Txpdr. Mine really does work that way. You may have a problem with your specific ATD-300.

I don't know about the ATD-300, but in my unit, if the batteries are put in the wrong way, the unit will no longer work correctly.

Lorn

From: "Dominic V. Crain" <domcrain@tpg.com.au>
Date: February 23, 2009 8:00:43 AM GMT-05:00

Hiya Grayhawk,
Noting your poor man’s TCAS (Monroy ATD-300?) scrams “TRAFFIC NEARBY” only once or twice on LONG VFR trips gave me a head up.
Mine - the little darling – gives it every few minutes. I snaps to the panel which reads “0  - 0”! No doubt reading my TXPDR.
.
.
Cheer mate.
Dom
VH-CZJ

--
Lorn H. 'Feathers' Olsen, MAA, ASMEL, ASES, Comm, Inst
DynaComm, Corp., 248-345-0500, mailto:lorn@dynacomm.us