From: Larry Henney <LHenney@charter.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: FW: forward hinge canopy bid thickness LN360
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 08:00:43 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Doug,

I went with the 18 Bid per the plans on 3 aircraft.

If you are referring to the leading edge contact at the header tank
thickness..?....  All 3 that I built required trimming the carbon back the
width of the header tank overlap (or about 3/4").

No problems on mine 850 hrs to date.  No cracking.

Am I missing your question.  Why would resultant calculated thickness have
anything to do with plans requirement of bids?

Larry Henney