From: Greenbacks, UnLtd. <N4ZQ@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Ryan 9900B
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 08:50:31 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi Colyn,

In my 360 installation, I have the 4 antenna cables(RG400) running forward in a bundle along the left side of the cockpit. In the same bundle I have 1 comm, 1 GPS and the marker beacon cable(all RG400). According to Avidyne, if I had a WAAS installation(I don't), there would be the possibility of crosstalk between the GPS cable and 9900B cables in the same bundle. But since I don't have that capability with the GX60, it's not an issue. If I ever decide to upgrade to WAAS capability, the simple solution would be to turn off the 9900B during the approach.

BTW, my 9900B is interfacing with the Apollo SL70 transponder and the RMI Microencoder.