From: Mark Ravinski <mjrav@comcast.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] 360 in a small-tail LNC2?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:51:00 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Paul,
If I remember right, there is only about 40 lbs. more engine with the 360.
That's not enough to make a lot of difference to handling.  (2.2% of gross weight - or like having 7 more gal of fuel on board)
Having the 20 extra horses does add some to climb and runway performance.
(20 / 160  = 13% power increase)

If you have more specific questions, let me know.

Mark Ravinski
360 small tail   1458 hrs  1088 of it mine over 12 years of flying.