From: <LenS790501@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] 360 in a small-tail LNC2?
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 13:51:00 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Paul,
I have a 360 with a small tail, short engine mount, and small wheels and have absolutely no problems. It flys straight, and I have no trouble with landings. I fly high and land at higher altitudes so appreciate the extra power for climb out. A friend has a 360 with the larger tail. He has flown mine and says he can't tell the difference.
Len Spina
N15EG