From: billhogarty <billhogarty@hughes.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: Canopy Light
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 20:18:54 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
For David Standish:

David:  I didnt want my "Door Open" light to be illuminated just because the door was open so I have the light powered from the master bus to the 3 pole door contactor, then down to the microswitch on the internal side of the 2nd door handle.
This turns the light on only when the master switch is on AND the door is closed.  When the 2nd door handle is in the locked position, the microswitch opens the circuit and the light goes out.  Pretty simple and no relays needed.
Regards, Bill Hogarty