From: Lancair <lancair-esp@ustek.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: ES-P For Sale
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2009 00:00:56 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Fellow Lancarians,

In an effort to grow my business during a declining economy I have found it necessary to put up for sale my Lancair ES-P, N301ES.  It is well built under the tutelage of Mark Mahnke, receiving Oshkosh 2008 Outstanding Workmanship award, and sports a: 400hp TSIO550 with mag+EI, extended pressure cabin, RDD hot wing de-ice, A/C, extended fuel, 3-screen Chelton, GNS480, Sorcerer and much more.  Details at http://www.ustek.com/lancair.  Price: a mere USD$499,000.  (Would consider a 50% partnership for USD$274,000 - based central Ohio at KDLZ).

Robert M. Simon
Lancair ES-P N301ES
Based Columbus OH: KDLZ
614.538.8000