From: alain Noireaux <alainoireaux@free.fr>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Legacy damaged
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:32:07 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Thanks Scott .It's experience,from fighters to big irons.
Alain

Sky2high@aol.com a écrit :
Alain,

Thanks for the information as there is so little available about flights with an unlatched canopy.  You have earned your test pilot wings.

Most Lancairs with the forward opening canopy would not have a handle available, I know mine doesn't.

Great idea on the warning light.

Scott Krueger AKA Grayhawk
Lancair N92EX IO320 SB 89/96
Aurora, IL (KARR)