From: <LenS790501@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: Legacy damaged
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 13:32:06 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
I had a similar experience to Matt's in my 360 last year returning from the Yuma Air Show. I was climbing out at about 2K ft when suddenly the canopy opened. I have a strap that ties the canopy to the back of the frame above my head. I reached for the strap and pulled down the canopy and my wife latched it closed. During the short period the canopy was open, I felt no difference in the control of the plane. In fact, it didn't deviate from the climb at all.  We continued on home to Tucson without incident.
Len Spina