From: David Standish <carbonflier@bresnan.net>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] N2aa First flight
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 00:50:05 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
RUSSELL wrote:
Hello everyone,

 on February 1 my experimental aircraft took to the skies in its first flight. The aircraft performed well between five days of testing. I was firmly planted on the earth while the aircraft was flown by a test pilot.

 Regards Russell

Video link on YouTube.  If the link does not work, do a search for "N2AA first flight"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIIc_FJSRUY builders log. If you're interested in seeing the process of building aircraft.

http://www.mykitlog.com/kit251
Congrats.  There is nothing to compare to that day except the day you fly it the first time.  Pete also performed midwife duties for me.  Nice video and nice music.  My video camera could not hold focus on such a fast moving object but the sound is still music to my ears.

http://flyboytv.com/index.php?m=video&v=123

David N32CL