From: Greg McNutt <gcmcnutt@yahoo.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Looking for Formation Flying instruction/practice
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 14:23:40 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Hi,

I'm working to enter my 360 at Reno this year.  The head of sport class suggested I work on formation training/practice ahead of arriving at the formation clinic/pylon racing school in June.

I'm working through 'The Art of Formation Flying' instructional video series right now.  The next step is to find qualified folks who can help with flight training.

I'm based in Sedona and commute to San Carlos -- if you know of anyone who can help [between Arizona, Nevada, Southern California and Northern California], let me know.

greg