From: <Sky2high@aol.com>
Sender: <marv@lancaironline.net>
Subject: Re: [LML] Re: springs on rudder pedals (& Teflon dust lubing)
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2009 13:43:57 -0500
To: <lml@lancaironline.net>
Egads, bicycle cables have been lubricated for years.  A simple google search for "cable lubricator" will return an endless list.  The first listing was this:

I used the device, not the lubricant, for my Quad Cities Challenger II cables.  I have never lubricated the cables in my Lancair.  Anyway, check it out.

Grayhawk